Change is good
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Frijole);</style>Jiva Takekuro
Word Count :: 492
OOC:

He let her hug him and he did return it. How could he? She had been nice, and he shouldn’t just judge her by how she treated the dead. And she spoke, but he said nothing. He only let her lead him forward, following beside her. She hit the point on the dot, how could he not be confused? This kind of caring was entirely new to him. And now there were two women he liked and neither of them had yet confessed to them if they liked him, but he had a feeling they might. He still said nothing as he listened to her, and she explained the skull. He could understand her reasons for killing the wolf that had once had skin and muscle and a brain in that head. He would do the same, or die trying.... wouldn’t he? He let her finish though and when she was he closed his eyes. These were hard questions, ones he was trying to figure out himself. But he did want to get one thing off his chest....

“You are right, I would do anything for my pack, i would protect it with my life. However... I would not decicrate the dead. No matter if it is an enemy or not, to prove a point.”

He did not meet her eyes with this comment, he was being deathly honest with her. He had been taught that enemy or no, the dead should be revered, treated with respect, for if it wasn’t those spirits would haunt him. They would be angry with him. He had enough on his plate with the living and it just felt like a bad omen being so close to a part of a wolf that had once been alive but was no longer.

“That woman, she... it is hard to explain. We met when she first joined, and she has been very kind to me. I do not know her feelings, but I know my feelings for her... and for you. I cannot have two, I know that now, but neither can I decide who I should choose... It would be heartless of me to lead the both of you on, but I really would like to truely get to know you, to see if anything runs deeper than what I am feeling now. I think it will take a little time though.”

He said. His heart was pounding, his voice shook a little but he kept it calm for the most part. He was scared, he didn’t know what she would think of him. Hate him most likely. He hated himself. How could he just choose between two woman, ones that he felt the same for yet they were both near opposites. He looked up at her this time, to see what her reaction was. He was sincerely scared, not for his life but for a broken heart.

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_Jiva p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva b {font-family:verdana; color:#3a3629; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva {background-color:#58553f; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#a4a897; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8357/atab4.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:291px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #4e4839; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .name {text-align:right; font-family:Frijole; color:#2c281d; font-size:35px; text-shadow:#3a3725 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#8c8767; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table made by Kitty!

Messages In This Thread