Change is good
[html]

(484)

The words that came out of his mouth shocked the girl, and in response her jaw dropped open. He was at the borders of her packlands, and he dare say something like that? Like a gyser anger welled up within her stomach and bubbled through her veins, a scowl crossing her face as she lifted her black lips to reveal ivory whites. " How dare you! " She snarled, taking a menacing step forward. " I can't believe you would come here, to my home, and rip on my culture like you know anything about it. " The words were practically spit at his feet as she approached him, hackles raising along her shoulders and spine. Though the woman was a natural beauty, when angry she was a scary sight to see, and the expression on her face was just that, pure, unaltered anger.

" Those wolves tried to fucking kill me Jiva! Whatever I do to their bodies isn't bad enough, I'll make sure of that. They're only purpose is to wipe out my kind, exterminate all coyotes. They planned to capture us, torture us, and kill us. Do you not understand that! " By now her voice had risen in tone, and she was yelling at the boy in front of her, spittle flying from her maw as she formed her words. The woman visibly shook, tears swimming in her eyes as her bi-colored gaze looked through a red lens at Jiva, anger taking over her body. In one smooth motion she stepped towards him and swung her arm as hard as she could, effectively back handing him across the face. His face moved with the force of her hit and after it had connected she seethed with anger, snarling at him.

" Get away from here! Away from me. If you want that stupid bitch, you can go and have her. I don't want anything to do with you, you're a wolf and you'll always think the way you do. I'm sure if someone was trying to wipe the earth of you're kind you'd understand, but no. You are in a safe haven, away from the rest of the world, and away from reality. " She snapped, the tears threatening to spill down her face doing just that. The pain she felt from the first attack had mostly healed over, but now that it was being brought up again it pulsed and ripped open like a fresh wound, snippets of the utter terror and pain she felt welling up inside her. " You will never understand how terrifying it is to hide from someone when in your own clan lands, to fear for your life where you are supposed to be safe. " Her voice was shaking now, and she held her arms to her chest as she bent over, tears dripping freely from her face.

Without a word she turned on her heel and stalked away, ears pressed against her skull.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread