waiting to come home
Iskata relaxed a bit when her fellow council member informed her that everything was fine. The words that she excitedly spoke of made Iskata smile softly, yet her mind was crossing paths with the past, to the point of all the things that had happened in the past with the pack that had once lived upon the beach. Iskata nodded quietly as she moved over to join Deuce along the porch, her eyes scanning across the meadow as the white lady spoke of her plans and ideas for their pack.

When she'd finished Iskata was quiet a moment as she was thinking about all those they'd lost in the past, of what Inferni and Hollow had caused Syemv so long ago, and yet the past was not that distant either. She shook her head sadly at the memories and turned back to Deuce. "Do you really think we could?" she asked quietly, her mind lost on what there was out there that was so dangerous to them, though she knew exactly one clan out there begging for some fresh wolf blood. "I know how to man a boat, or atleast a raft.." she admitted. Few knew of her adventures with Faolin so long ago, the silly little notions they'd had of trying their hands at the human works and fashions.

She laughed sadly as she caught sight of Deuce's excitement, wishing that she could show the same. "Alright.. I'll talk to Hel and see what she thinks.. if she likes the idea we can bring it before the pack. I'm sure it would atleast bring everyone together and a bit closer.." She turned her head towards the dunes that resided in her own backyard, catching a small glimpse of the ocean from the edge of the porch. She wished that they didn't have to think of these things, but their pack needed them to think of their protection and she knew that, she just didn't want to think on it too much.

Messages In This Thread