i'll carry you home, tonight
[html]

[430]
i suuuuck, sorry chicky!

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

She did not look at him as he spoke, but Saul hadnt expected her to. The information he was giving her was something he wasn't proud of but it clearly affected his belle and he wanted her to know about it. He'd made some mistakes in his life, but he'd also got a wonderful son out of it. Temeraire would never know his mother- he'd been too young to remember anything but the faintest of impressions of different arms holding him. While Saul and Teme didn't display obvious closeness, they were bound tightly together in their quiet and easy ways- they did not need fancy displays of love and respect to understand one another. His son was very easy to live with and he was glad that he hadn't received more of his mothers loud mouth and attitude.

He finished and with a gust of air, waited for any questions that she may have had. The silence stretched before them for a moment, a beat too long before he looked at her. A soft snort came from her and he could feel that it was something a little cynical. It was her choice to believe the story Saul told. However, her next words threw him for a moment. She'd managed to take his situation and turn in towards themselves and he allowed a growl to escape his muzzle. It infuriated him sometimes, how insecure Lilin was. Most of the time it wasn't obvious and he understood that she'd grown up with this trait, but right now it was glaringly in his face. He needed to set her straight on that. Attempting to turn her round so he could properly look into her eyes, he allowed green eyes to show all his emotion- anger, disbelief, perhaps a little sympathy in there.

Alcohol allowed me to shut my thoughts off for a little while, enough to build up the courage to do what I've been wanting to do for weeks. I want you, Lilin, i have wanted you for a while now and I will continue to want you. His voice had adopted a low husk to it, testament to his anger at her faulty thought paths. Still, green eyes softened slightly and he attempted to soften the blow of his words, pink tongue flashing out to swipe across her nose. He was tempted to lean in for a proper kiss, but her soft voice came once last time, thanking him for telling her. He accepted it with a soft nod, hands still encasing her upper arms, thumbs stroking her fur softly.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread