one mile to every inch
[html]

OOC:

WC:300+

Once again Jazper tugged on the long rope, which had been attached to his stallion’s neck. The horse lingered behind and needed the odd reminder that this walk had a purpose other than nibbling on the long grass. He had only been home for a few days and yet things were constantly on the move. His son’s girlfriend Neela had been threatened by her own family and so Jazper had doubled the patrols and ordered her to take care of her wounds and not to worry. But it was not only this event that was on the leader’s mind, Wayne and Dixie were gone on a vacation and so the horses exercise was left up to the other members and himself, relations with the Artisans was moving along very well, and Crimson Dreams had disbanded. So many thoughts occupied his mind that he found it hard to concentrate on any one thing as he moved along.

It was only the howl of a female on his boarders that caused the thoughts to wander away for a moment. Moving towards the call he gave another pull on the rope only to find it tighten straight, Vito unwilling to move. Jazper pulled harder frustrated and rightly believing that this was Vito’s way of kidding around. Fine! He grumbled, releasing the rope and marching off towards the source of the call. As the female came into sight the leader noting her coyote heritage and sniffed the air, unable to find Inferni’s scent. Just as he was about to speak the large painted stallion charged through the trees and began to prance around the Sole.

His once greeting smile turned to a frown as he grabbed hold of the rope around the horses neck and in a horse Scottish accent called, Vito, stop horsin’ around. At the sound of his master’s displeasure the horse clicked happily, finally coming to rest only to nudge the coyote mix women before him happily waiting attention. With a sigh the Knight finally spoke, You’ve reached Casa di Cavalieri. I’m the Alpha Male, Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. Pausing to point to Vito he added, And this clown is Vito. Though I wouldn’t get attached, if he keeps up this behavior he’ll soon become my supper. He wasn’t serious of course but the large stallion gave a snort in his direction regardless.

<style type="text/css">
.javicai b {font-weight:bold; color:#abc7ac; text-shadow:#162e17 1px 1px 2px;}
.javicai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.javicai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#697f6a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Wdv21.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #536654; padding:0px 0px 227px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a3b3a4; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.javicai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.javicai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.javicai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread