one mile to every inch
[html]

OOC:

WC:300+

Jazper naturally had fallen into very welcoming body language, certainly not that of a powerful leader, though he rarely felt the need to display dominance within his own territory. Instead he allowed himself to relax, tail wagging slowly behind him and ears resting forward in Aly’s direction. He chuckled lightly as she continued their own going joke, Too bad. Guess I’ll have to live with him. By now Vito had lost interest in his master’s pats and began to wander, munching happily on the grass, leaving the two canines to their won devices.

As the brown hued coymix spoke about herself he quickly noticed that she certainly was not afraid of showing her abilities off, and boy was the list extensive. He was shocked that the little lady in front of him was capable of using weapons and traps but he was not one to minimalize her skill based on size, Sebastian certainly knew how to use his size and agility to his advantage and the use of a bow was certainly to the benefit of one so small. Many of our members use weapons, I recommend you spar with them to help with your technique and strategy. Although he knew many experienced fighters one fall was their lack of ability to adjust their strategy to different sizes and body types, it was only with a lot of practice and sparing with someone of a different size that you were able to feel confident.

As soon as the words were out of her mouth his golden eyes widened slightly, Woah, there. Hold on a second. He urged her, waving a his hands in the air to signal the end of conversation, You can actually talk to animals? He had herd of the ability called low speech but had never actually met anyone capable of it. The Knight stood, utterly impressed and dumbfounded. Well I’m positive we could use someone with your talents. We have many horses and some chickens. Our two animal herders and trainers, Wayne and Dixie, are currently out on a vacation collecting us some more livestock so feel free to acquaint yourself with the horses as much as you wish. From his words it was clear that she had been accepted on the spot for her abilities. Stepping to the side he motioned into the territory with a smile, I’ll show you to the Fort.

<style type="text/css">
.javicai b {font-weight:bold; color:#abc7ac; text-shadow:#162e17 1px 1px 2px;}
.javicai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.javicai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#697f6a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Wdv21.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #536654; padding:0px 0px 227px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a3b3a4; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.javicai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.javicai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.javicai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread