Razorblade Memories
[html]

"I do understand, that's why I am here now." It was said in a quiet sort of tone, considering the things that she'd just heard. He was almost like a business person in her eyes, the power that he spoke with and all the seriousness in his voice, which wasn't at all a bad thing. It was a tame sort of thing, despite the evident anger toward the subject, but respectable all the same. "I don't like the idea of him being back in Storm or even the fact that he would consider that it could be a home again." Phasma would have liked to think that, no matter the change in leadership or circumstance, decisions made previously would still stand. Gibraltar had actually spoken to the coyotes and, though Phasma didn't trust them as far as she could throw them, she understood why he had done what he had. Revenge could be sitting in the back of Skoll's mind, blame for losing his home, and there was no telling if he would act upon it in the future.

"Trespassing isn't something to be taken lightly and, though I don't agree with harming children for it, I can understand." Isn't that what they wanted anyways? Just to be left alone? "And you approached Gibraltar afterward and told him what had happened?" Skoll had mentioned it, though he'd left out the fact that a wolf from another pack had joined with Gabe to tell him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread