Razorblade Memories
[html]

Wannabe Pirate was always one to be concerned with the safety of her family, be they blood or merely pack mates, and it would be out of her nature to simply sit by and let something dangerous approach. What could Wannabe Pirate do, though, aside from trying to talk sense into her Omega and friend? Sighing quietly, the raven woman lifted her eyes toward the sky a moment, scanning around the golden Loony Luna before allowing them to fall back to the the Land of Wuffluvers member before her. It was only now that she wondered whether he was actually a dog or not. "I'll do what I can to try and press the issue of the safety of the Place of Lightning and Thunder, but I fear that my words might fall on deaf ears." Why so little faith in Phoenix? Merely because the decision had been made in haste. Perhaps a trip to the Mountain Pack would be in her near future, the Great Mother could explain the extent of the damage and perhaps offer advice on the matter. "And I understand. We do what we feel we need to when it comes to the safety of our families." At least that, they had in common.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread