So much prettier without wings
[html]

WC:: 373 - They are... cousins? I think o.o

Marching through the commons room, the golden streaked woman was completely oblivious to her surroundings and those in the room; they were of little importance to her at that current moment in time, her mind working over and imaging various ways to combined her latest ingredients and how they would work considering her previous attempts at the attributes of some plants that she had figured out thus far. Every few steps she was forced to carefully hitch and re-grip Jason, the pheasant wasn't moving or anything as such to cause her hold upon him to loosen, but her quick strides and general impatience to begin her work caused minor carelessness in regards to the birds welfare and as such she had to frequently re-grasp him as to not drop him.

As she reached roughly mid point of the communal room a voice called out, a male's voice that wasn't as familiar to her as some of the other pack members were. Pausing she twisted her head over her shoulder, looking at him for a moment before turning the rest of herself to face him, making a few steps towards the males direction. “That” she said the word in a monotone manner, shaking her dreaded head as she said it, “You do not address me or Jason as 'that', unless you think that I am so beneath you to be addressed in such a manner or equally my companion here isn't worthy of proper respect. So, which is it, wolf?” despite her words she wasn't particularly bothered by the use of the word, but from her body posturing and voice such things weren't clear; it took others awhile to pick up on her small mannerism to see through her speech and understand what was serious and that which wasn't.

Crossing arms across her chest, she tapped her fingers along her arm, impatiently waiting to hear the males response; or an apology or some form of lousy excuse as to why he had addressed her as such. Idiots. The entire pack consisted of loveable idiots she couldn't help but wind-up every now and then, as well as correcting their manners and poor habits in the process.. or so she told herself to justify her actions.

<style>
.gracai1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.gracai1 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gracai1 b {color:#993b35; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#989493 1px 1px 2px; }
.gracai1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/6093/gracetab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; }
.gracai1 .inner {margin:85px 160px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:415px; overflow:auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread