Staring down the barrel
[html]

Word Count → 485 :: It's simple how she came to that conclusion, She simply has not been around people who use the word stupid as an "endearing" word.

One final fight, for this tonight
With knives and pens, we made our plight.

Defenses were thrown up right away, once she had finished with her 'rant' of sorts. Maybe it was because Panda was tired that she was so irritable, or maybe it was because of the fact that Panda never heard such a 'figure of speech' come from someone. Stupid, to her, was always a bad thing. Never was it good. Her ears flattened against her head and her chocolate eyes stared at the woman, a stoney gaze that was not all that common on the face of the monochrome woman. The other went on to speak of how she was around for the founding and that it was dear to her. She then proceeded to 'command' for Panda to not question the way she spoke. Panda noticed that the tone of voice was not of malice, but a 'friendly reminder'. They might have been the same rank, but Panda felt like she could question whomever she wanted of the same rank or lower than she in rank. She expected the same ranking wolves to question her as well. Who gives a shit if you are the "keeper of the law"? I can question you the same as if I would question anyone else. Same rank or lower than me, it doesn't matter. the woman bitterly spoke to the other, not without the bridge of her maw wrinkling as she spoke, to show she was not happy with the friendly reminder she was getting, nor was she particularly happy about the female's use of "stupid". It frankly didn't make sense to her why the girl would use such a word as one of endearment.

The other female then went on to re-phrase her answer to Panda's question. Panda snorted at the answer actually. That answer was much better, but Panda was a stubborn bull-like creature and she continued to think about how this woman could use the word stupid as one of endearment. It took a moment for the woman to realize that she might be able to help with some of these things and her brows unfurrowed and she looked to the paper that the woman was writing on. The words were small, so Panda could not see them from her perch on top of the steed, but she did not make any movement to get down either. Do you have the Marijuana garden charted yet? I've been growing it out separate from the official gardens because I didn't want anyone messing with them when they weren't supposed to....I can show it to you if you'd like. the woman spoke with a sigh as she looked down at the golden female. Her eyes were considerbly less angry, but they were slightly irritated still. She sat stiff on her steed as well, as if she was not relaxed, and she wasn't. She needed a joint.

<style>
.pandastaff-laine {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.pandastaff-laine img{width:300px; float:right}
.pandastaff-laine p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.pandastaff-laine p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#704514;}
</style>
image © Alaine!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread