self sabotage
[html]
<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Codystar);
.plank1Outline {background: url('http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac307/fastandbad/4085412588_3a2846da26_z.jpg') #413735 no-repeat bottom; width:400px; margin:10px auto; padding:20px 10px 230px 10px; color:#eee; border: 1px solid #000;}
.plank1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:390px; background:#413735; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.plank1Words {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#ede4cf; font-family: 'Codystar', cursive;}
.plank1Bottom {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:390px;background:#413735; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.plank1Input {padding:10px; border: 1px solid #000; width:380px;background:#413735; color:#fff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.plank1Input b {color: #000;}
</style>
Io Berlin
NPC is Io's cousin whose up from Freetown to drop of building supplies, bay horse and large cart are nearby, nails, tools and wood are scattered and two hens are running around. As for Jan himself he's just a grey scale male. Io's building near the stables. also the text in this one post would probably not be in english Smile will look like this

'For god sake, I do not need your help!' Io hissed, trying her best to focus her energy's on building a decent size poultry coop for the fowl Aniwaya had yet to trade for. Except the two she'd gotten from Cercatori, or what ever the place was called. And they'd proven to be nothing short of joyful as they scampered around. Io had envisioned them as dirty, noisy and downright annoying creatures, but aside from the occasion noise they were silent and still as they pecked at the grass to find the seeds Jan had thrown down for them. 'Well if you're sure I'll finished unloading all this crap...' the silver and black man noted before turning away from his cousin and untying the planks from the cart. 'Why didn't you bring Rafal down with you?' Io asked, picking up and hammer and nailing two pieces together. Jan didn't turn around to answer but spoke none the less, 'Couldn't. He'd gone back home'. 'Permanently?' 'No, he's gone to pick up a few bits and catch up on the news. He was their a few months ago actually'. 'Any news for me?' 'Yeah, you've got new siblings'. Of course the news came as a shock to Io, but she assumed it was to be expected as her mother was still in her prime. 'By my father this time?' Jan nodded, 'Three boys. Ladislaw, Dobromir and Miroslaw'. Io nodded and thought nothing more about her new brothers.

It was a few hours later, sometime near midday (as Io had started early in the morning and finally accepted Jan's help) she'd gotten halfway through building the main coop, including raising it to protect the fowl from the elements. Io stood tall and stretch as she finished for a break, 'You want some food?' she asked, handing some dried meat over to Jan.

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread