self sabotage
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

Atisia (marten) is visible :3
Closing is okay by me :3

The councilwoman nodded as Io revealed more of her plans. Poultry was fairly easy to keep in summer, but come winter... "Yes, I think so. They seem to move slowly if you are careful enough." She agreed: the chicken seemed rather placid, thoughs she did notice how they moved nervously if she did too, so she kept her step calm around them. One even allowed her to pick it up; it was promising. "How can we keep them warm enough in winter, though? Do we have ways of heating the place?" Animals who ate the foods of the other animals only to die were no use to them.

The idea of a cross country trail seemed good, although Ulilohi did not fully understand why they would need to build one; their terrain was very varied around theis parts already, and so she had no doubt that anyone looking could fin suitable areas for most anything. Some probably even had fallen logs already. "Many trees were taken by the blizzard in winter - we shouldn't have a lack of fallen trees, unless I am mistaken."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread