[p] there's nothing that the road cannot heal
[html]

My mouse is broken and won't highlight things properly, so getting this table here was a pain in the ass. >.< Also, Ithiel might not want to mention how old he is or Alma will be like 'OMG YOU ARE A BABY' and then feel weird about crushing on him.

Alma was indeed impressed, although part of her wondered if it was true. It didn't really matter; Ithiel didn't seem like the type to lie, and she'd find out if he did. For now, though, she was content. She had to chuckle at his attempt to return the hug. She could sense the awkwardness in his motions, though his grin revealed that he was not unhappy. Her own tail started to wag behind her. "I like you." She was blunt in that way; she didn't see any use in hiding it, although it did make her feel a little self-conscious to admit such. "Your parents must have raised you right," she teased, "You're politer than most." Or rather, he was politer than the only other coyote who had tried to express affection.

The female coyote was starting to notice the ache in her arms, and released him from her grip. A sort of awkwardness came between them, as Alma knew not what to say or what to do. None of her parents had taught her the basics of courtship, and although she knew the story of their courtship, she was not sure what was normal or appropriate among coyotes. They had been unusual, after all, being coyote and wolf.

After much thought, she decided that asking him of his past wouldn't be a rude question. It something her parents had done, seeing as they came from different areas, and there was perhaps some similarity in that Ithiel had probably seen places she hadn't. "I don't really know much about you," she admitted, "where did you go before you came to Inferni?"

<style type="text/css">
hr { height:0px; width:100%; margin: 0px 150px 0px 150px auto; }
.runningdeertablerun {width:500px; border:none; margin:0px auto;}
.runningdeertableooc {font-family: times; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.3px;}
.runningdeertable {font-family: Arial; font-size:13px; text-indent:30px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:510px; text-align:left; background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/i5hncsG1U87xk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:1px 0px 160px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread