[p] there's nothing that the road cannot heal
[html]

NO ITHIEL IS AN ITTY BITTY BABY. also we need to think of a reason for Alma to bring up Kit, so Ithiel can ~think~ about that. when she's gone Big Grin

Having the same father would explain the relation between Ithiel and Ezekiel - the fact that they had the same last name hadn't gone unnoticed. She wasn't sure what to make of this - she hadn't known Gabriel and knew little about Ezekiel's past. She thought the man was a good Aquilla, but that had no bearing on Ithiel. Siblings could be different from one another, despite blood relationships. Her own brother, Ash, for example despised his coyote side and looked up to his more traditional uncle.

She about to ask of Scintilla when he asked of her past. The orange coyote paused. Being forced to live among wolves when she clearly favored her father had influenced much of her life and almost everything that she did. She was not sure she would have had the drive to seek out Inferni if she hadn't been raised with wolves. Then again, other coyotes had - though she noticed that there were many hybrids in the clan, and few true coyotes. Maybe a lack of belonging had drawn them all together. But she would rather forget the wolfish blood that coursed through her veins; she considered herself coyote. Explaining her difficult childhood would dampen the mood.

"My family was very traditional, except for my father. He was Luperci and turned my mother. We lived somewhere out west, though I can not say how far it would be from Scintilla, or even Inferni. My path was winding." She answered, leaving out the murder of her father and the two years she had wandered pointlessly. Those things could be explained later; it was a long tale, and she suspected it would be as depressing to hear it as was to live it. "What is Scintilla like?"

In the back of her mind, she became aware of her mother's presence. She would not see or hear the spirit, but she was knew she was there, listening. Alma was not sure what to make of this. Perhaps she should be glad that she hadn't commented yet.

<style type="text/css">
hr { height:0px; width:100%; margin: 0px 150px 0px 150px auto; }
.runningdeertablerun {width:500px; border:none; margin:0px auto;}
.runningdeertableooc {font-family: times; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.3px;}
.runningdeertable {font-family: Arial; font-size:13px; text-indent:30px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:510px; text-align:left; background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/i5hncsG1U87xk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:1px 0px 160px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread