[p] there's nothing that the road cannot heal
[html]

YOU CONFUSED THE ALMA

Somehow, knowing where Ithiel came from did explain why he was so uptight. She could imagine that being raised in a war-torn area would have an effect on one's ability to express humor or joy. Alma at once felt sorry for him and wanted to hug him again. The coyote restrained herself; her arms were still hurting. Instead, she gave him what could best be described as a pitying expression.

She gave no reaction to the mention of Gabriel. Mentally, she wondered what kind of coyote he was to have gained such a reputation among the Boreas wolves. Alma could see why his sons would chase him down, but not why the wolves would care. Perhaps he was a great warrior - she would have to ask. The orange coyote opened her mouth to do just that when he asked of her family.

She didn't remember the comment she made about his parents and how polite he was. "What?" She was perplexed. What did he mean by 'rude'? Did he think she was rude? Was he insulted by the hug she'd given? Alma's face contorted in confusion. The word traditional echoed in her mind and she understood - or thought she did. She still wasn't sure if that meant she had behaved inappropriately, however. "My uncle believed luperci were demons, but that may have just been him. The rest of the family was unfriendly in a way that was polite and not outright rude."

<style type="text/css">
hr { height:0px; width:100%; margin: 0px 150px 0px 150px auto; }
.runningdeertablerun {width:500px; border:none; margin:0px auto;}
.runningdeertableooc {font-family: times; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.3px;}
.runningdeertable {font-family: Arial; font-size:13px; text-indent:30px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:510px; text-align:left; background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/i5hncsG1U87xk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:1px 0px 160px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread