[p] there's nothing that the road cannot heal
[html]

Alma relaxed when she realized Ithiel was just as nervous as she was. She smiled when he had finished explaining what he meant. "Don't be. I just thought maybe I'd done something to give you that impression..." She paused. "There was a... uh, incident that caused me to say that." The orange coyote wondered how she best explain it without seeming odd. A long moment of silence stretched out between them as Alma tried to figure out a more delicate way of putting what she'd done. She felt it was justified at the time, and still felt that now, but was aware that it might seem different to Ithiel - or any other male, for that matter.

When the silence seemed to have gone too far, she sighed and decided to tell the truth. "I was in Halifax, alone in an abandoned house, scavenging when another coyote accosted me. He was very friendly. A little too friendly. I pretended not to know what he wanted, so he became more blunt. In return, I told him that I wasn't interested. He didn't stop. He kept trying to get closer to me and touch me." Alma was perfectly calm while she related the tale, unaware that it might seem more dire to Ithiel than she found it to be. "So I overpowered him, pushed him on the ground and shoved some pink clothing around his neck. Then I tied his arms up and shoved him into the street of Halifax so he could he wander until someone found him and took pity upon him." With this, she smirked. Although she was concerned of what Ithiel would think, she couldn't help but be amused when she remembered his distress.

<style type="text/css">
hr { height:0px; width:100%; margin: 0px 150px 0px 150px auto; }
.runningdeertablerun {width:500px; border:none; margin:0px auto;}
.runningdeertableooc {font-family: times; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.3px;}
.runningdeertable {font-family: Arial; font-size:13px; text-indent:30px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:510px; text-align:left; background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/i5hncsG1U87xk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:1px 0px 160px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread