[p] there's nothing that the road cannot heal
[html]

Alma's expression had turned from a smirk to a contented smile. She appreciated the way he was concerned for her, although she still hadn't thought of the man as that much of a threat still, and couldn't see him as that since she'd dealt with him personally. "Yes. He was weak for a man, for a coyote even. I don't think he ever expected to have to defend himself." Alma almost chuckled, imagining what other trouble the man might have gotten himself into. Certainty, his brash attitude would catch up with him sometime - she didn't think her punishment was enough. Perhaps one day he would hit on the wrong canine and have an angry father chasing him up and down Nova Scotia. "He couldn't have been very old, honestly, from the way he acted. Maybe he'll think twice when he tries something like that again." She paused, and grinned at Ithiel. "You can see why I would consider you polite, don't you?"

The only scars on her figure were old - from her fight with one of the Boreas, and that yellow dog with the puppies - things that couldn't have come from the coyote she'd been so annoyed by. Any marks he'd left on her, not that she'd been aware of any, were shallow enough that they had healed. The orange coyote displayed amusement when she caught the reticent male looking her over for bruises. Perhaps in response to his attempts at making a comforting gesture, she placed an arm around his waist and pulled him closer - although gently, because of her soreness. "Your concern is adorable," she purred, and leaned in for a kiss.

<style type="text/css">
hr { height:0px; width:100%; margin: 0px 150px 0px 150px auto; }
.runningdeertablerun {width:500px; border:none; margin:0px auto;}
.runningdeertableooc {font-family: times; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.3px;}
.runningdeertable {font-family: Arial; font-size:13px; text-indent:30px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:510px; text-align:left; background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/i5hncsG1U87xk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:1px 0px 160px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread