[p] there's nothing that the road cannot heal
[html]

I AM MORE TERRIBLE, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M DOIN

Alma's tail, too, was wagging. Her oversized ears twitched with excitement. Her body was leaned into his, partly from soreness and partly from a desire to get closer to the man. There was a certain rush in taking control like this, and she had half a mind to push him down to the ground and follow her instincts further. But her mind righted herself, and she separated from him before she lost control of her desires. She was not an animal, not like Kit. She would control her lust, if only to prove she was better.

One hand was still around his waist while she stared into his eyes. They were a shade of red that almost looked like blood. A stray thought in her mind told her that her uncle would surely have accused her of consorting with a demon, if he could see them together now. The edge of her lips crooked into a smile at this. The dusk man wasn't at all frightening to her. He was quiet - perhaps standoffish - but he was capable of kindness, as she'd seen.

For a brief moment, Alma felt guilty that she had wanted to do something similar to what she'd done to Kit; he didn't do anything to deserve that. Her mind tried to rationalize it as simple lust - all she wanted to do was push him down and...

She pulled her arm from his waist, and stepped back. Her eyes darted to the horizon as her smile faded. The cinnamon coyote tried to take her mind off her desires, and searched for something they could do or talk about. "Uhm..." Alma took a step away from the caverns, and remembered the soreness in her body. "You think Enkiel might have something for, uh..." Her ears tipped back for a second, "...too much training?"

With her mind on her pained body, she could feel her lust cooling. No, what she wanted to do wasn't possible right now; she convinced herself she couldn't do it. Ithiel was safe, she said to herself. "Maybe we can walk there together and see..." She managed a smile, "And you can tell me more about yourself." Her tail began to sway once more.

<style type="text/css">
hr { height:0px; width:100%; margin: 0px 150px 0px 150px auto; }
.runningdeertablerun {width:500px; border:none; margin:0px auto;}
.runningdeertableooc {font-family: times; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.3px;}
.runningdeertable {font-family: Arial; font-size:13px; text-indent:30px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:510px; text-align:left; background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/i5hncsG1U87xk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:1px 0px 160px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread