Defying Gravity
[html]
I'm so sorry for the long wait Sad Went out of state and now I've just started my internship, which really messed with my muse. <33 I took a bit of time and drew Ember a new avatar a few nights ago, though, to try and help Smile

She was patient with the whale, to a point. It wasn't normal for a canine to be seen with a giant floating blob of silver, and he knew it as well from canines' reactions in the past. Yet he kept trying to embarrass her. It wasn't as bad as it could be, but bad enough. Ember had a hard enough time trying to interact with others without Utriu trying to scare them off for a laugh. She saw the spirit-guide out of the corner of her eye and gave him a small glare, an action that caused the giant to sink back down below the pond's surface.

"I'm not sure how much of their culture they'd share with others, so that makes sense. I only know because of my past membership there. For now I'm just a wanderer, going wherever I please." She knew enough of Inferni...and doubted that they'd changed over the year that she had been away. This member was probably an exception to the rule; she actually seemed nice, if not a bit shy by Ember's perceptions.

There was something that could be said of a canine's size...Ember was large, but that did not mean that she was powerful. She hadn't always been this big and hadn't been as well trained as she was, now. Her size hadn't stopped her from acting as a kicked dog might when Haku had taken what he'd wanted from her. It also hadn't helped her against Firefly, who had snapped her arm in half when both of them had been younger. It was all about how one presented themselves to the world. And training. Lots and lots of training.

She wouldn't have guessed that Sparrow was half wolf, but it was hard to tell just based on someone's body size. The other canine accepted her request and the warrior moved aside, walking a few paces to the edge of the water and plopping ungracefully down on the dried mud of the shore. She pulled her weapons belt over to her for a moment to rummage through one of the leather pockets on it. Aha! Fishing line. In a few moments she had a hook tied onto the end, and her claws were able to locate a worm in the soil before long. "We'll probably scare any fish away with our feet..but thought I'd try, anyway." She said. "Do you have any news? It's been a while since I've been 'round these parts"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread