No Place Like Home
[html]

Shes in Optime, yes? and sorry for taking so long. I probably should have warned you when you asked me to thread: I might be a bit slow in my replies due to personal reasons. I'll try to reply as quickly as I can though./176 words - short post is short

Rurik had just gotten to sleep when he heard the short howl. His hand instantly went to his dagger and pulled it from it's sheath. His eyes were wide open and alert for the source of the howl, even though it didn't sound threatening, he could never be too sure. After a few seconds of nervous glancing he saw the one responsible for waking him. He didn't see any weapons at first glance, and she didn't appear threatening, but in his tired and hungry state a pup could probably take him with little trouble. When she asked if he was alright he lowered his dagger a little, but didn't put it away just yet. "Da. Yes, I'm alright, just tired and hungry from days of travel." He said, his russian accent showing a bit more than usual at first, then easing out again. He noticed that she was wet,probably from swimming. "I will leave if you want me to, I didn't realize someone else was here." He said, rising slowly to be on his way.

<style>
.roses .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent:10px; font-size:12px;}
.roses p {color:#C0DCC0; text-indent:8px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.roses b {font-weight:bold; color:#C03D3D; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #FFFFFF;}
.roses i {color:#99B4D1;}
.roses {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... /roses.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:600px; border:3px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:courier, serif; padding:300px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread