No Place Like Home
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: She is in Secui form Smile

What had given the male such a fright she could hardly imagine, yet her thoughts would never have led her to the conclusion it was nothing more than a spider. But the sound he conjured had her quite worried even when he appeared to be alright. Her drenched bangs parted just enough for her eyes to spy the dagger in hand held at a protective height should her intentions be anything other than kind. Before such a danger, she stood calmly even in her sopped form with brows knotted with concern and tail swaying mildly.

Contrary to his claim, he did not look well at all. The tell-tale signs of hunger were apparent by the subtle thinning of what should have been a hardy body. Even his voice, though heavily accented held the weariness of travel with little energy to spare. As he began to rise under the misunderstanding, she placed a heavy paw forward and whined her assurance that he was not in the wrong. “No no, my friend,” whimpering softly, she lowered her head. “There is no reason for you to leave at all. If you are tired, then please… rest. Regain your strength. Perhaps a bit of food would do well for you? An exchange for me interrupting your rest.”

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread