No Place Like Home
[html]

OOC Here!/253 words

Rurik cast a glance at the female when he heard her whine. That hadn't been exactly the response he had been expecting. Though he did need the rest, he didn't exactly feel comfortable sleeping with a stranger around. When she offered him food in exchange for bothering him, he thought for a moment. He would have liked to take her up on her offer, but he hadn't exactly had much luck with relying on a strangers generosity in the past. "Thank you but no. I think I'll-" His sentence was cut short by a fierce growl from his stomach at the mention of a meal, one that could almost be called a snarl. He looked sheepishly from his starved belly to the soaked female who had offered him his first food in days. "On second thought, some food sounds rather nice." He said, sheathing his dagger.

Now that he was actually paying a bit of attention, rather than acting on instinct, he noticed that the female wasn't acting nearly as threatening as his tired mind had made it seem. On the contrary, she seemed almost as wary of him as he was of her, which he supposed was to be expected given how he had greeted her. He bent and collected his pack, staff, and katana, then turned and faced her. "Lead on miss." He gave her a small smile and made a small motion with his staff, saying that he would follow her.

<style>
.rurikk .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent:7px; font-size:10px;}
.rurikk p {padding:10px; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent: 10px; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk b {color:#3399FF; font-size: 12px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #42f0a0;}
.rurikk i {color:#6D6D6D; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... s/moon.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width: 400px; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread