No Place Like Home
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Though the cost was a little more of the meat reserved for the pack, the Nomad was glad to help a fellow traveler in need. It was not an instinctual behavior of her kind, this she well knew, but was one adopted through experience and understanding. A bit of kindness tended to be a positive gateway, was what her optimistic mind often recited…though there was always the possibility that some kindness would be taken for granted. This was a consequence she was well aware and prepared for, and even with this risk she shared without hesitation. Without regret. And smiled when a simple selfless act brought ease to another.

Comfortably, she seated herself by the mouth of the small den as her guest continued eating. Hardly a mouthful was given more than a couple chews before it was swallowed, leading her to believe he had gone without for a great deal of time. Without a question to him, she dove back into the reserve and retrieved another slab of dried meat, offering it to the starved male as well. His behavior between bites surfaced a giggle from her quiet form as she shared in the simple delight in watching him feast. “It is quite alright,” she replied in understanding to his circumstance. “I am X’yrin, an Exultare to the distant Nomads and named Issor of my Family. I reside on these lands with them on the mountain. But you may call me X’y if you’d like.” Humbly, she dipped her head in proper greeting now with names shared. “It is a pleasure to meet and assist you Rurik Ivanov.”

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread