No Place Like Home
[html]

Ooc Here/###

With barely half of the meat remaining, Rurik was surprised when she left and returned with another. A strange, slightly paranoid, thought crossed his mind then. What if she was trying to fatten him up so she and her kin could eat him later? He dismissed it within seconds of it's appearance. It would take much more than two pieces of meat to get him large enough to be anything other than a light snack. Besides, in his opinion, she seemed much too nice to even consider something like that."Now shut up and eat Rurik, you're being more paranoid than usual. Pretty soon you'll start thinking that the birds are out to get you too..." He told himself firmly.

He swallowed his food before speaking this time, his pace slowly as well now that hunger wasn't threatening to claw his belly to shreds.It is very nice to meet you X'y. He paused for a moment in his eating and looked up at her, smiling gently, though his scared red eye probably took some of the gentle good-naturedness out of it. "And thank you again, very much, for the food. It's been days since my last meal." He let out a soft huff as he thought back to earlier when he nearly had food for himself. "I almost caught something to eat earlier...but when I went to kill it my hand snagged a spider web that had the biggest, ugliest spider I'd ever seen in my life...it scared me half to death." He shuddered at the memory of it and went back to eating. After a few more bites, he spoke again. "So..if you don't mind me asking, what is an Issor and a Exultare? You made them sound like titles or positions."

<style>
.earth .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:11px;}
.earth p {color:#FFFFFF;}
.earth b {color:#384922; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 1em #38634b;}
.earth i {color:#1b4863;}
.earth {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... planet.png); background-color:#000000; background-poition:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:390px; padding:300px 0px 0px 10px; border:1px solid #081921; border-radius:3%; box-shadow: 0px 0px 7px 2px #000; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread