No Place Like Home
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: Sad Short post is short.... BUT SHALL GET LONG AGAIN!

While her guest went on to eat, she took a moment to briefly survey their surroundings should another of their growing family become curious and seek out a means to occupy their time this day. She kept a comfortable eye on him though, searching for the tells of a desire to eat more should it cross his face. But rather than ask for the like, he offered his gratitude which was received with a smile then inquired the meaning to her exhibited titles.

"Ah, my apologies," feeling her titles had been thoughtlessly given, she bashfully lowered her head. "Exultare is the title given to the warriors of my people. They are a family that keep the skill and expertise of combat within themselves. Though I am not with them, I still keep the name that was given to me. Issor is my rank to my new family; Sangi'lak. It was the title given to me by my partner and fellow leader. "

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread