Toughen up! Seriously...
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count ? 000

The ember and gold female snarled and struggled, trying desperately to pull away from her enemy's grasp. She's let a robbery go bad and had been caught. She was so close to grabbing his nap sack and getting away after kindly conversing with him for several minutes. He was spitting curses at her, ready to rip the slender female to shreds. His hand was tightly grasping her wrist as he tugged her close giving her a perverted smile. Sidra knew what he was thinking and wouldn't have anything of the sort happen to her, not again. It seems she wouldn't be able to get out of this one without a fight.

With one swift movement she grasped the large male's other arm and pulled him close, bringing her knee up to forcefully hit him in the crotch. He gave a yelp and released her, a whisper-like snarl escaping his jaws as he tried his best to stay standing after the crippling blow. Sidra kicked him back on to the forest floor. The poor bastard was rolling around in agony. Sidra gave him a low growl followed by a short snicker, thinking it incredibly funny how easily males could be injured if you hit them in the right area. She grabbed his bag, gave him a swift kick in the back, and made her way to Soloman. He continued to throw curses at her as he lay on the floor. She quickly tied his bag to Sully, and stood there for a moment looking over at the sorry male. "I can't believe you fell for it, you're just as pathetic as the rest." Without thought she took a couple steps towards him. "Oh, I'm not sure if you'll be making any children. Just hope I'm wrong."

While her back was turned, the earthy male got up and charged her with full speed. She had sent him into a rage. Before he could reach her, Sidra was making her escape hysterically cackling back at him. I'll make good use of your things! I promise!" With that, she was gone.

Once she knew she was safe, she picked a spot to rest. She tied Soloman to a tree and sat down at the base of it. The pack she'd stolen contained a flask full whiskey, some cigarettes, some shiny trinkets, and some articles of clothing. It wasn't worth the trouble she put herself in. Sidra gave a huff of discontent, snarling at the bag and tossing it aside like trash. "Well great, I would have at least expected something worth while." She lay her head against the tree and look up through the tree tops while she thought about her life until now. "Juuuust great." The recent happenings had left her in a simply horrendous mood. She wanted nothing more than to site here in peace.

image and table by raze

<style type="text/css">
.lemurfran b {font-weight:bold; color:#b0d0c2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#303f4b 1px 1px 2px;}
.lemurfran p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.lemurfran {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#3f72ae; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/n6Axi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b0d0c2; outline:#303f4b 1px solid; padding:385px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#303f4b; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.lemurfran .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px solid #b0d0c2; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px;}
.lemurfran .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; font-family:georgia;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread