Take me Home
The silence that followed was such a relief! Amy had started thinking she'd have to knock him out, not the best way to start this relationship out. As terrifying as Amy was, she wanted to supplant his mother, make him hate her, and that would be difficult to do if he was always looking for Kiara to save him. Thinking for a moment Amy smiled cruelly. I am taking you home. Your mommy gave you to me to take care of. She said you'd like being a Sunders. That ought to stop him from hoping that she would come to rescue him. At the single word Amy's eyes glittered, wishing that it was her pup, and not a puppet.

Leaning down she licked at his head, a soothing motion despite the ferocity behind her. She wasn't going to hurt him. Bending over her teeth clamped down on Kohaku's scruff, and Amy picked up the dumb pup. With her mouth full she couldn't talk anymore, simply humming the most reassuring sound she could think of. Trotting back up the path Amy headed for where she knew the wagon would be. Traveling or not, it would be at a fairly slow pace. She could catch up and drop the pup inside.

Messages In This Thread