Solitary Salutations
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: It's fine, still waiting on a check for home internet here.

Zeitgeist had felt the exact same way when he had first heard someone else mention Sirius's name to him. Now whether or not it was the same male as the one he knew of he hadn't a clue. The female that had first spoke his name hadn't seemed enthralled by him and so he didn't want to chance a hope that it was the same one he knew. The Sirius he knew had all of the ladies fawning over him. Or maybe Zeitgeist had only been displacing his own adorations the entire time.

Certainly the dog could use food but he would rather the boy eat before him. From his time growing up and running around the streets he knew just what it was like to go to bed with an empty belly. But of course he had managed to survive that at such a young age that it really wouldn't kill him to go without now just so long as Guillotine always had something in his belly. But that was simply Z's fondness for the young and unfortunate, going without so that they might have something.

"You know where to find him? Exactly? Someone mentioned him before but didn't say just where to find him. Well, that is if he is the same as the one I know. The Sirius I know had always been able to make the signoras swoon with just a glance in their direction yet who spoke of him didn't seem fond of him in the slightest." So just because a name and coat color was shared didn't mean that it had to be the same male that he knew. For all Z knew there could be someone else running about in Sirius's guise. "Well my Sirius is known from London. We ran around together, very nearly inseparable. Well, at least until he left." Zeitgeist shrugged off the last statement as he really didn't want to think about it. He'd rather hold dearly to the fond memories of the time that he had spent with Sirius rather than dwelling upon the abandonment that he had felt, and was still feeling.

The dog followed after the female as she started to walk away. "I expect that Guillotine is allowed to follow as well." The words were given as he made a motion for the boy to follow him. Every since Zeitgeist had acquired Guillotine's company he had never traveled too far away from the boy. Z had always made sure to keep himself in a range close enough to be able to keep an ear on the boy even if he couldn't see him at all times.

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread