Solitary Salutations
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: It's fine hun, I'm just getting home internet back myself. And it doesn't matter to me, whatever you want to do and think would end up being best. If you want we can end this thread and start another in Salsola and see if Sirius can't come to that one instead. Whatever works best for you is fine.

"I would hope so." He spoke up, still uncertain if they were even speaking of the same being. He still wasn't ready to admit that they could be talking about the same male just yet. The dog wanted to see for himself and make sure that her Sirius was the same as his Sirius. For all he knew someone else from the gang could have stolen Sirius's name and tried to use it to acquire power in some other place. There were a couple that he could think of that he wouldn't dare put it past. Things had crumbled quickly once Sirius ha no longer been in their midst. The others had fought amongst themselves for power and control. Zeitgeist had ended up leaving just as quietly and went back to a solitary life for awhile.

"Jasper?" He questioned, though ending up figuring that she meant the horse that she was patting. "I've actually never ridden before." But then again he was used to crowded streets. And with that he was used to slipping among those that milled around and making a get away on foot. He was quickly learning that things weren't so closely packed on this side of the world. It was no longer a quick jog but lots of wide open spaces that one had to navigate through. Oddly enough Zeitgeist found it unnerving to have so much room about himself instead of when he was pressed tightly against other's bodies as he would navigate the market.

The dog nodded his head and moved closer. He dropped to his hands and knees down next to the horse as he wasn't certain of how else to help her climb up. For all he knew her mate could grow quite upset if he had tried to lift her. That wasn't something he was looking to do. He actually wished to stay out of trouble while he was still learning his way around. It was why he figured upon a hands off approach.

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread