Life Mimicking Art
[html]

OOC goes here.

Dalgina smiled at Aylu's words, tail swishing behind her. It would be a lot easier to dodge tickling fingers since she had her own fingers to tickle back with. It would be different now. Dalgina thought about that for a moment, considering her life. Everything had changed so much, so rapidly. So much had become available, with just one moment. She didn't even know where to begin at times! Dalgina had those ready to help her discover her path, teach her what she didn't know, but the pup still felt a little hesitant, wondering how she was going to live as she was, almost nothing as it once was.

Her tail thumped against the ground happily at his words. I'd love that! I have to dig for scraps when I draw. A whole book of paper for her to scribble on? It was a dream come true. Dalgina wasn't too sure what she was going to be creating, her lines coming out thick and strong, but she was going to do her best, that was for sure. All the time practicing as a pup with her nose and paws lent a fine grace to her hands as she drew. Asked about what it was like being in optime form Dalgina considered it quietly. It's very different. There's so much here that I don't know how to do, things I could only watch before. It's a little overwhelming at times.

<style type="text/css">
.dalptbrsh b {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.dalptbrsh .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 10px}
.dalptbrsh {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#eaf1fa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uSjyK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #898d92; padding:245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#898d92; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify; border-radius:7px; border-top-left-radius:50px; border-top-right-radius:50px;}
.dalptbrsh p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalptbrsh p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread