Life Mimicking Art
[html]

OOC goes here.

Having hands was great! Tehu's wings stretched, bringing him to flutter a short distance before landing on the ground again. The feathers were growing in quite well, though he wasn't capable of flying yet. Scooping him up Dalgna chuckled, one hand running through to ruffle the feathers. She had been shocked to see blue on what she had thought of as a pure red bird. It had turned out to be a very pretty mixture though, one that Dalgina had been making over and over again in the rough drawings she did.

Scooping up the scraps of paper Dalgina had gathered the young female grabbed the charcoal she'd been using and stepped out of the dark house. She needed some light to be able to draw better. Tehu let out a series of chirps in her ears, Dalgina happy with his companionship. She was never alone anymore with him around. As he grew older he depended on Fawkes' care less and less, letting her spend more time with him. Reaching a nice place Dalgina laid the paper out and began to sketch him again.

<style type="text/css">
.dalptbrsh b {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.dalptbrsh .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 10px}
.dalptbrsh {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#eaf1fa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uSjyK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #898d92; padding:245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#898d92; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify; border-radius:7px; border-top-left-radius:50px; border-top-right-radius:50px;}
.dalptbrsh p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalptbrsh p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Aylu had been sketching for a while and had been wanting to find Dalgina to show her. He had made more charcoal and was willing to share with the girl. He walked towards the house that he thought Dalgina would be. He only had to talk for a while before he found her. "DALGINA!!!!!! You have shifted! Why didn't you tell me?" he said as he sat down next to the girl.

He was happy to see the girl and hoped she had been faring well. She seemed to be drawing and he wish he had known of the girls artistic ability. He would have to make her a sketch book now. He noticed that her charcoal was dull and small. "Here. use this. It will help," he said giving her a new stick of charcoal.

OCC: 3 points
Her name was called out, breaking Dalgina's concentration. Charcoal flew across the paper, and the view of the eye holding the sky was obliterated. She stared at it sadly for a moment before shrugging and neatly putting the paper on the ground. Smiling she looked up to see Aylu approaching her. Tail wagging softly she thought about the question. Dalgina hadn't meant to not tell him. Dalgina simply hadn't told anyone. As withdrawn as she was, the only one she had told was Taru, who couldn't see that she was shifted.

A larger piece of charcoal was given to her. The black wolf turned it over, happy with it's length. Thank you. She didn't go back to drawing right away, content to just sit there with someone that she'd grown close to. I shifted a week ago. Dalgina's voice was quiet, her hair falling forwards and blocking her face. Inside she was happy that it had happened. Dalgina had felt that she was separated from her two older siblings when they had shifted first, leaving her behind. Now that she was in the same world as them, the difference had disappeared once more.
Aylu smiled warmly at her. "Now how am I suppose to tickle you? Now that you have hands I can teach you how to draw from life, better your artistic skill. I have to make you a sketch book now. I found some blank pages in the bookstore that are still good to use. If you want a teacher I will teach you everything i know about drawing and more," he said with a smile. He wondered if the girl knew how to read and write. He hoped that Daligina would learn from him and that he would be able to teach her everything he knew when it came to writing and reading and art.

"How are you liking being in optime form? Any troubles? How to you like walking up right?" he asked. She hadn't told anyone so he wondered if the girl had been scared or confused or needed help with anything
[html]

OOC goes here.

Dalgina smiled at Aylu's words, tail swishing behind her. It would be a lot easier to dodge tickling fingers since she had her own fingers to tickle back with. It would be different now. Dalgina thought about that for a moment, considering her life. Everything had changed so much, so rapidly. So much had become available, with just one moment. She didn't even know where to begin at times! Dalgina had those ready to help her discover her path, teach her what she didn't know, but the pup still felt a little hesitant, wondering how she was going to live as she was, almost nothing as it once was.

Her tail thumped against the ground happily at his words. I'd love that! I have to dig for scraps when I draw. A whole book of paper for her to scribble on? It was a dream come true. Dalgina wasn't too sure what she was going to be creating, her lines coming out thick and strong, but she was going to do her best, that was for sure. All the time practicing as a pup with her nose and paws lent a fine grace to her hands as she drew. Asked about what it was like being in optime form Dalgina considered it quietly. It's very different. There's so much here that I don't know how to do, things I could only watch before. It's a little overwhelming at times.

<style type="text/css">
.dalptbrsh b {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.dalptbrsh .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 10px}
.dalptbrsh {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#eaf1fa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uSjyK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #898d92; padding:245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#898d92; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify; border-radius:7px; border-top-left-radius:50px; border-top-right-radius:50px;}
.dalptbrsh p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalptbrsh p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]