Cold Feet
[html]

OOC here!

Tharin was pleased with the improvements he'd gained. Not just relying on instinct anymore he was a lot more powerful in his movements. The change wasn't visible, as he'd always been a muscular wolf, but he held himself taller, more strength in his form. The dominant air he'd always carried had a new ring of confidence. Tail swaying behind him he moved through the pack. Kiara was here as well now, so he was able to concentrate more on his pack, his attention no longer divided worrying over the young mother's needs.

Picking up Fayne's scent Tharin slowed. She had hidden herself away after the attack. He knew that it had been bad, one of the reasons why he'd trained himself with battle. He followed the scent, deciding to check up on her. Finding the curled up mass shivering Tharin whined softly. She was a wreck! Leaning down he licked at her body, wishing that she would uncurl. It's alright. We won't let Amy near here. If I see her Tharin growled deeply I'll kill her.

<style type="text/css">
.thar1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4cc91; text-shadow:#201b10 1px 1px 2px;}
.thar1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thar1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9e8e69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/T5vgO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #514731; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ded4bc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thar1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thar1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thar1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread