Cold Feet
[html]

Word Count ::

Fayne was trying to shut down the thoughts of Amy that ran through her. her head. She had her eyes squinted shut and had her head buried into her front paws. Her tail was tucked underneath her tightly with her ears pinned to her head. Her whole body was quivering, like the blond Luperci was standing over her with a knife in hand ready to carve another pretty picture into Fayne's flesh. In this state of cowardice, the outside world did not exist. Only the figments of her scarred imagination. So, when Tharin came up to her, her body jolted skittishly sending her body to curl up even tightly. All her muscles tensed at his touch. Once she realized it was Tharin who's lick was trying to calm her, she relaxed a little but did not dare not move. His voice was soft and calming, up until he growled that he would kill her. The angry part of Fayne wished her dead too, but then it would make her no better than the vile Luperci. At this point, she didn't care.

With an uneasy voice, Fayne spoke. Her words were muffled by the placement of her head. "I-I thought if I went to the borders. I could move past this..." Fayne whined softly. "But, she's out there. I know she's there." She obviously wasn't thinking clearly. Amy was nowhere near the borders. The only think that lurked in those forests, was the dreadful thought of her. Tharin couldn't be the one to kill her if it came down to it. Fayne had to be the one. She wanted to be the one who made her feel the dread and pain that she had felt. "No Tharin, I'll kill her. I swear it." A deep growl rumbled from the normally gentle female's chest. Amy would pay, by Fayne's claws and teeth.

<style>
.harlowe-tree-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.harlowe-tree p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.harlowe-tree b {color:#191F13; font-weight:bold;}
.harlowe-tree {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#B5C1A6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/133Ll.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:10px 0px 35px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#414F31; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread