Cold Feet
[html]

OOC here!

The tight ball of fur only tensed even more at Tharin's assuring touch. That was so wrong, seeing such a gentle wolf scarred like this. She had been so strong after so much, and now this had happened to her. His anger was deep, needing to protect the pack and drive away the monster that had done this to her. She did relax a little, listening to what he was saying. Fayne even spoke up, if the words were muffled and blocked by her head being buried under all the fur.

She won't come close. Tharin growled again, surprised at Fayne's bold statement. She would kill this female? In such a vulnerable state? Well, at least it was a small step forwards. Nuzzling at her Tharin laid down next to her. Alright. You can take her down. She won't come near you again. No more pain, no more fear, no more scars. If I have to, I'll help. You're not alone. He licked at her again, hoping that she might uncurl.

<style type="text/css">
.thar1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4cc91; text-shadow:#201b10 1px 1px 2px;}
.thar1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thar1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9e8e69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/T5vgO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #514731; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ded4bc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thar1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thar1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thar1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread