Cold Feet
[html]

Word Count :: OOC: Aww, thank you. :3 Crap post. Tongue

The slight heaves that accompanied crying finally were coming to a stop. She tried to wipe her face clean of the salty liquid by means of rubbing the wet spots on her own dry paws. It wasn't doing much. She looked up at Tharin, he seemed to be glad her crying was finally over. She was too. She felt as though she was burdening him with her tears but it could't be helped. He didn't seem to mind too much, nodding to her words and even wagging his tail a bit. Seeing that made her own tail thump behind her.

His answer left a inquisitive look on her face. Tharin could fight? She hadn't been aware of it. Even so, it was just as well that someone close to her could help her become stronger. Better even. Now she didn't have to go in search of help, the help had come to her. He wanted her to rest but all she wanted to do was get started. He was right though. Her eyes were extremely heavy after releasing a waterfall from them and she hadn't rested well in weeks. The least thing she could do was listen to him and get some rest. "Okay, only for a while. I can't waste much more time." She threw him a wide grin completely content now. That breakdown was exactly what she needed. All those pent up emotions were causing nothing but trouble. She was still terrified to go to the border afraid that Amy would be lurking, but she was now ready to face it. Next time she would hold her ground. Fayne rolled over on her side and rested her head on the soft floor of the den while she gazed at Tharin. "I never knew you could fight." After that, she let her eyes shut. She was met with nothing but blackness. No evil grins or chilling eyes, just the back of her own eyelids.

<style>
.harlowe-tree-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.harlowe-tree p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.harlowe-tree b {color:#191F13; font-weight:bold;}
.harlowe-tree {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#B5C1A6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/133Ll.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:10px 0px 35px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#414F31; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread