[M] Insides on the Outside
[html]

WC:: 365 - OOC Points - 3

Kai seemed to take offence to her 'waste' comment, and he snorted in return, but it was her words about her shot that really caught his attention. She claimed she had missed him on purpose because it had been a warning shot, not intended to hit him. "So you thought I was a trespasser, someone who didn't belong on Anathema lands, someone who had intentionally crept over the pack border and started mutilating animals... Did it not occur to you that, perhaps firing your weapon in my direction but intentionally missing would only serve to piss me off and make me more likely to attack, if I were a trespasser?" He glanced down to the weapon she laid down, watching as she attached the bolt to it expertly. It was clear she was competent with it. "You'd have been better to aim for my leg, at least that way if I WAS an angry trespasser, I wouldn't be able to make much of an aggressive attack.

Kai glanced to the side, to the female as she began investigating something or other in her bag, answering her comment about either giving the rabbit to someone or burying the remains once he had finished with it. "Once I'm done with that one, you are more than welcome to it, Princess." Malakai smirked, certain she would reject the idea and probably find it more than a little disgusting. "And as for my name, I believe it came from my parents." He spoke matter-of-factly, though there was a hint of sarcasm within his tone - where else would his name come from? He knew what she had meant, but in truth, he had no idea about the origins of his moniker. As his eyes watched the female, he couldn't help the curiosity the built within him when he saw her digging around in that bag of hers, until she pulled out the bowel and began mashing whatever was contained within. "Didn't think you'd be a 'potions and lotions' type of girl..." His nose lifted a little as he sniffed the air and caught a whiff of the mixture, causing his muzzle to screw up a little. "What is that?"

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread