[M] Insides on the Outside
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Uncial+Antiqua);</style>Axelle Napier
Word Count :: 511 || Points: 5 Ooc.

She remained in her relaxed position, despite her tension as he questioned her actions. ”All the more for it to become the excitement of my day. If the attacker would become highly aggressive and in turn come after me, then I would shoot him in the leg- THUS giving me a better shot as he uselessly came towards me.” Noticing that Malakai gave this too much extra thought, she smiled evilly. ”Wanna act it out?” As she said this, she grabbed her crossbow with one hand while still looking up at him with a mischievous smile. When she didn't get the answer she was hoping for, she let go of her weapon and looked away, resuming to search around uselessly in her bag for nothing at all. It was just to make it look like her mind wasn’t really on the conversation because she was looking rather pathetic right now due to her horrible attack sequence.

Her nose crinkled as she thought about another gutted, wasted rabbit. ”Thank you, my cat will gladly pick at it.” She was sure it wasn’t the answer her was expecting, which was why she said it so politely. She wasn’t exactly positive that Frex liked to eat rabbit, but he ate mice… So rabbits were basically enlarged forms of mice. He’d have food for a few more days.

She tsked and shook her head disapprovingly, ”Oh! You know what I meant!” She looked up at him smiling. It seemed with every encounter she felt like she hated him less. Now it was more of a competitive thing where she wanted to make sure she appealed to him, but didn't want to throw herself at him like she did with some. She viewed those males as a 'fling', and so throwing herself at them for a quick fuck wasn't defeating the purpose; but she secretly hoped Malakai would stick around so she could study him more. She stopped rummaging, feeling a little less tense around him, and relaxed again. When he seemed curious about her ‘goop’, she shot him a sarcastic answer right back, ”Drugs.” She looked over at the bowl and noticed that it looked more clumpier than it did a few minutes ago, so she grabbed it and began mashing again. ”Hallucinogens. Poisonous mushrooms to be exact.” She was pretty good at making her ‘goop’ too. She knew exactly how mashed it needed to be to achieve the ultimate trip. ”Care to try some?” Perhaps she would get high today after all. She wanted to know what he saw on the drugs. She always saw weird shit- slow flying birds, perverted trees, diamond water, furry rocks- but she wondered if he would see floating bunny organs and cat eyeballs or would rotting rabbit carcasses chase him? She chortled, trying to stifle her laughter because he would probably ask what it was that she was laughing at. The image of flying cat eyeballs was just too much. With wings! Axelle burst out with laughter, and peeked up at him out of the corner of her eye. Shhh...

Image courtesy of Pure-Poison89

<style>
.GR2_Axelle p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Axelle b {font-family:verdana; color:#63a75a; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Axelle {background-color:#01141b; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#0d493c; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/1206/atable6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Axelle .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Uncial Antiqua; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Axelle .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#cfd78c; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #144b34; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread