[M] Insides on the Outside
[html]

WC:: 652 - OOC Points - 5

As Kai averted his gaze from the mixture contained within the bowl, he heard her mention the trip, the effects of the drugs. They had never been his sort of thing and so he had never tried them, but that wasn't to say that he wouldn't do so, in the right company. Kai was not closed to the idea of trying new things. Quite the opposite, however he hated showing any sort of weakness, and in this case, his inexperience with the stuff was his weakness. His curiosity was tugged at by the prospect of these visions she talked about, and according to the female, they were only good ones in her experience. But what if Kai saw bad things? What if his visions were nightmares? He had enough darkness within him for that to be a distinct possibility. He did notice, however, that the female sounded keen on him joining her on this trip. Malakai wondered why that was, and as he pondered a little more upon it, he heard her final comment.

His eyes quickly lifted to find hers as she reclined back rather leisurely, a look of puzzlement swimming beneath his own gaze. But that wasn't the only thing there. If she looked closely, she would see the same echoed back towards her, the fact that she interested him. Of course, the fact that he was still on that bank, talking to her, would tell her that much. If someone didn't hold Kai's attention, the dark male would simply leave. Why waste time with those that bored him? No, this female was different. There was something about her that he couldn't pick out, but it definately drew him in.

He did notice the name shorten, and after a long moment of simply gazing at her, his eyes narrowed slightly as he tried to decypher exactly what it was that pulled him in, he finally let out a deep snort, his words heavy and thick, like dark treacle. "If you're going to drop half my name, Princess, then at least drop the right half..." The male slowly stood, only to take a few steps towards her, moving to face her now, crouching down into the same position as he had been before, on his haunches, balancing on the pads of his feet, forearms resting upon his thighs and knees. But now, he was only inches away as she leaned back. "Kai." His eyes pierced into hers, looking into her as she had looked into him. He had given her permission to call him Kai, not something he allowed others to do freely - only his family and close friends had been given such an honour before.

As he stayed there, watching her, he could feel the tiny sparks of electricity in the air with the gap between them so greatly reduced. He had felt a brief instant of it when Kai had given her the impression he had eaten her cat companion but now, it was much more tangible. "You interest me too, Axelle." The use of her proper name was not something he had done too much when talking to her, but it felt proper to do so now. His gaze lingered upon hers for another moment or so before he broke it and glanced to the bowl. "I didn't think you'd be the type to need someone to hold your hand, why don't you just take the stuff yourself if you're so keen on getting high tonight?" The bravado talking once more, the verbal sparring, but he had to admit, he wanted to try the stuff she offered. "You say it's safe?" He was obviously considering taking the mixture. "I'll be honest, I've never taken anything like that before. I don't know what to expect." The fact that he had told her of his inexperience, shared his weakness with her was another major breakthrough for the arrogant male.

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>Thanks to Cait for the table, Sig by Me!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread