[M] Insides on the Outside
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Uncial+Antiqua);</style>Axelle Napier
Word Count :: 560 || Points: 5 >Big Grin

When the dark brute closed distance between them, Axelle could feel her heart pound a little harder, though from excitement. The butterflies were getting restless in her stomach, and she smiled at him. She wanted to pull him down next to her, but she didn’t. There wasn’t enough sparks between them for that gesture to work just yet. The words he spoke were always so challenging to her ego, but she didn’t let it bother her too much, ”Fine. I like Kai better anyway.” She made his harsh words look like a joke as she answered with such kindness and ease. They weren’t meant to challenge him right back, and they were more matter-of-factly than anything. Though, the fact that he kept calling her “Princess” bothered her a bit. If anything, she was far from a Princess, she was a Queen. ”Stop calling me Princess. I have a name; why don’t you call me by that?”

The fact that he actually did in his next sentence surprised her a bit. Since the ice was broken, it was now easier to show some affection towards him. She found one of her hands sneaking towards him, going to touch one of his furry arms. Her fingers lightly raked against his forearm before dropping, and going back to holding her up. Damn hands, always touching people without my permission! She thought it quietly to herself when she realized what she was doing. She wondered how he would react to her little violation of his personal space.

She didn’t let it sit, awkwardly, however. As he next asked her about the poisonous mushrooms, she quickly began explaining it to him. ”It’s always fun to bring someone along for the trip. The other person adds to your high, and they look just as funny as everything else does.” She remembered her time with Jace, and how the perverted tree winked at her. And then her other time with J’adore… Oh, wait. No, that was a dream. It was still equally realistic, though. ”I wouldn’t get high with you here not being high with me. If you weren’t going to get high with me,” she said it like she was sure he would, ”…then I would just get high in my den later.” It sounded like he was tempted to try it with her, and that excited her to no end. She smiled bigger now, explaining a bit more. ”Well, if you were to get high with me now, all you would need to do is clear your mind of any doubt or negativity- don’t be afraid.” She eyed him knowing that he would never admit that he was, but he would probably have a bad trip because of it, ”It’s VERY important that you don’t take it with a negative mind- but, anyway, then you will take a sip of the ‘goop’,” she pointed her nose to the bowl, ”and no more than a sip since you’re a first timer, and then you’ll relax until you start seeing weird shit. NEVER be afraid of anything you see!” She was never afraid of anything she saw, just offended by the tree- but that was quickly solved as she shattered his face with a bowl she threw at it. Coming back from her thought, she looked up at him with a serious face, ”You down?” This would be fun.

Image courtesy of Pure-Poison89

<style>
.GR2_Axelle p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Axelle b {font-family:verdana; color:#63a75a; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Axelle {background-color:#01141b; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#0d493c; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/1206/atable6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Axelle .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Uncial Antiqua; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Axelle .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#cfd78c; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #144b34; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread