[M] Insides on the Outside
[html]

WC:: 727 - OOC Points - 7

Kai could see the way the female's body tensed, saw her fur twitch and flicker as her muscles bunched in readiness for an attack, he saw the way she licked her muzzle in anticipation for what she imagined her jaws would clamp around and heard the low warning growls that escaped her husky throat. They were similar, these two - both it seemed were incredibly hot-headed and tempramental, and became incredibly aggressive and threatening at barely a moments notice with little provication. Many others found this hard to deal with, this unpredictable nature, never knowing how Kai would react. It was also what made him a good hunter and fighter. The female had the same characteristics and it drew him in more than he was expecting. Her whole body was ready to pounce and hearing that she wouldn't want him to run caused his own smirk to darken deeply. It meant that she was ready for the fight, for the physical aggression that was obviously building in both of them. As was he.

And yet, she was restrained by the same leash that he was, that of the Pack. They were not only on Anathema pack lands but they were pack mates. Any attack on a fellow pack member was forbidden and carried severe penalties if the crime was committed and discovered. And so, their verbal sparring was the furthest they could stray into this battle. They couldn't attack each other, despite the obvious tension between them. Kai saw the way Axelle's body language changed a little, the way her head bowed softly though her gaze remained firm and strong, seeing to stare past him as she mentioned she couldn't. His own body had tensed, however Malakai had already known he couldn't attack the female, he couldn't follow through on his promises to take her apart piece by piece and so hadn't shifted but instead remained in his Optime form.

"I can't, either... But if I could... I would..." Malakai snarled but kept that dark grin upon his features, actually enjoying the fact that this female was so tense and hyped up but had no way of releasing her aggression. It was the fuel for his own perverted sense of humour. Inching closer still, knowing she couldn't attack, using the fact to taunt her, Kai let his body relax somewhat, turning the aggression and need for a challange into this battle of wits instead. It was just another form of torture for him to use.

Closing the gap by a few inches, Kai let his eyes sweep once more over the female, his head cocked to the side slowly. "I'd start with your pelt first. It's so unique, it would look great on the wall of my den so I'd have to be careful... Peel it off you in one... long... strip..." He was so careful with his words, so deliberate and knew she would hear the darkness in his voice. Only now, when he was so close to her, facing her, his muzzle seemingly only a few inches from her own, did he shift into his Secui form as she had done, almost as if he would ignore the pack rules and attack her anyway. The way his eyes wandered over her, it was almost as if he were planning the stages of carrying out his dismemberment of her. "Of course, you'd have to be alive while I took it from you... I'd love to hear your pained yelps... They'd be music to my ears, Princess..." He was back to using that name for her, knowing it would only wind her up more, letting his eyes move along her form, examining every inch, hoping that again, she would hate it. It was almost as if he was pushing her to attack, to break their pack rule, teasing and tormenting her with words instead of physical contact. It was all mind games with Malakai.

Standing before her in his Secui form, he let a slow snort escape from his nose in something of a chuckle, knowing his hot breath would brush against her nose given the close distance between them, Kai's paws still in the water of the brook as she remained upon the bank, watching closely for her reaction, for any hint of annoyance, of that spark in her eyes, knowing that it already danced within his own.

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread