[M] Insides on the Outside
[html]

PP, let me know if you want me to change it..

WC: 700

The two-toned Marbas stood her ground. Malakai continued to use her anger against her, and lucky enough for her even though she was very impulsive, she was also nicely controlled because of her warrior training – without that, she would’ve already attacked, despite her current pack status. In reality, she didn’t need a pack – she had been a loner for almost half of her life. It didn’t bother her much, but Naniko was her friend and disrespecting pack rules was disrespecting her, and she didn’t feel that was right.

”So would I…” Her eyes looked toward him now, and she stepped forward. There was no doubt that there was tension between them because of their similar personalities. There was also sexual tension – Axelle wanted him, but she also hated him due to the fact that he challenged her, which was a good thing. Her likes and dislikes clashed, but she still wanted the brute. She wanted to fuck him and she wanted to kill him all at the same time, now. When he closed the distance even more and was right in front of her face, almost nose to nose with her, she wasn’t looking directly at him at the time, but she felt his eyes explore her body- and she didn’t mind. It was the short distance between them that bothered her. His anger radiated off of him, as did hers, and it was too much. She felt his hot breath sweep over her; it was enticing to her and she looked at him. He was shifting down, and soon would be fair game. They would both be in their strong, fast form- good for attack. For a moment, she thought he might overstep boundaries and actually try to attack her. She was ready, but not at this small distance.

She had to step sideways. As she stepped around him, she followed him with her head as she began to circle him. He wanted to play this game? Fine. She would too. ”Only you would be disappointed.” Her voice was dark just like his, but she wasn’t promising any pain on his part, yet, ”Because I wouldn’t yelp. I would die silently with honor. If you’d be able to get me down.” Axelle was too prideful- she wouldn’t yelp like a pained puppy. She would hold her pain in and release it with anger, and if not, die silently.

When she came up to the left side of him, she stopped and looked at him. ”I’m not a princess, I’m a Queen.” His tone of voice annoyed her, as did the use of her new nickname. Apparently he thought highly of her if he continued to call her something royal. Princess was better than bitch. She continued to walk around him until she was facing him again, a small distance in between their faces again. She closed it- he wouldn’t do anything to her, and she wanted to challenge him. Now. She was tense the whole time, but now her muscles bunched again. She was ready. Ready for something that wasn’t evident yet. Her lips curled back, revealing fangs and she sprang onto him. The force of her strong body at such a small distance was no match for him to hold. She landed on top of him, but did nothing to hurt him. Her teeth were bared, but she had no intentions of hurting him. ”Boo.” She lowered her face to his, now below her, and licked his cheek once. Ice was officially broken.

She climbed off of him, and walked over to the brook to lap some water. She was calming down and her aggression was dying away. She didn't have anymore reasons to attack him, other than him threatening her life. She would be honored to have someone hang her pelt in their den - but only after she was dead they could have it. It would only rot away in the ground, or wherever her body would lay, anyway. Her body was still tense because she knew Malakai wouldn't live with getting pinned. She was prepared for him to try something while her back was turned to him, but she continued to innocently drink her water anyway.

Act speaks thinks/emphasizes
<style type="text/css">
.brain b {font-weight:bold; color:#369ae9; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.brain .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.brain i {font-weight:italic; color:#afafaf; letter-spacing:1px;}
.brain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.brain {margin:1px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2w7n9dj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 268px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread