[M] Insides on the Outside
[html]

LOTS of PP here, but for good reason! I’m thinking of making my next reply the last.

As she felt his fangs close around her flank, the pain shot up her spine like a wildfire. She barely could hold in a yelp, but managed, and let go of what she had in her mouth – his flank. It was slightly disappointing; she thought she at least caught a shoulder, or something. She rolled along the grass, feeling his death grip release as well, and before he had time to recuperate, she was on him again, sinking her fangs in the scruff of his neck. She didn’t hold back this time, feeling his anger pushing him forward from before. That same anger pushed her forward now.

She snarled as she kept his neck in her mouth, clamped between strong jaws. His skin wasn’t going nowhere unless he ripped free, or she let go- and she didn’t see herself letting go at any time soon. She dragged the brute a few feet, disarming him from trying to get up. Anger had her mind in a chokehold, and she wouldn’t let him go- no, she couldn’t let him go now. She felt her teeth sink deeper into his flesh, and the blood that she tasted in her mouth was like drugs. She wanted to rip him apart, and she would. The blood lust that overcame her was dangerous, and having what training she had made her very capable of killing him.

She felt her teeth sink deeper, any deeper and she would have taken a chunk out of his neck. Her eyes saw nothing but red, and before she did anything else to him – she forced herself to let go, and backed up away from him fast before he could retaliate. She sat a good distance away with blood dripping from her mouth, panting. She didn’t bother to lick it away, having fear that it would bring the madness back. She didn’t want to hurt him like her crazed mind had planned, ”I’m sorry.”

She continued to sit there with her head hung low, panting from the fight. Saliva mixed with his blood dripped from her mouth, and her own wounds dripped from their source. ”I’m done.” She hoped he wouldn’t try to attack her again because she was afraid of her own mind taking over again. She wanted to beat him, but at the rate the fight had been going – she would’ve injured him badly. The state her mind had almost hurled into scared the shit out of her. Was that the way her father got when he went into those stages? He lost his mind so many times, while killing her mother and the rest of her family – was that what he felt? What it was like? Would she become a mini-version of him? A highly dangerous, trained killing machine capable of killing even those she felt for? From the looks of things now, it seemed that way.

The realization made her sick to her stomach. She didn’t even want to look at Kai and the wounds she inflicted on him. She expected him to be as drenched in blood as she was, but she didn’t want to look at him. What if it was worse? Her muscles were still tense, more for holding herself in the same exact place than tense from anger. She was afraid of what she was capable of, and she didn’t want to release it on Kai.

Word Count → 561

Points → 5

<style>
.enemy {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cgius.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 102px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.enemy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.enemy .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.enemy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.enemy b {letter-spacing:1.5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:16px; color:#FB8717; font-style:none; letter-spacing:0em}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread