every fairytale...
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Parisienne);</style>Samantha Jarret
<3 lalalala Miss Sammi is emotional<.<Word Count :: 451

So many worries flitted and fluttered through the young woman's mind like the breeze that slightly ruffled her fur in the tree she sat in. When was her last real interaction with Rain? Where they actually talked and he listened? It was the day after they joined up in Casa di Cavalieri, ever since then--It was fleeting gestures and quick glances, small conversations, but nothing deep like the healer preferred. Sammi missed Anathema, being the Furcas and happily following after the Corson and fixing small cuts and things. But was there seriously a tier here in which she could express her medic talents? Blue eyes closed helplessly, hands pressing over the eyebrow ring in which she traded so much to have done. The sapphire embedded twinkled in the sun. All for the price of her beloved not seeing. And maybe--Just maybe she wasn't beautiful enough for him to notice. Her hair flew around without a direction, colored and choppy. She was underweight. Responsible for the weakness when the pups were birthed, killing them all. Sharp nails clutched the wood as the partial-albino crinkled her pink nose, it was really all her fault. Even Quintus seemed to silently utter that. There was nothing Samantha could do to fix anything.

Another scent swirled in the wind, masking her thoughts with sudden curiosity. Sam looked down, and already was a huge (but muscular huge) girl. She looked tough, and something had the young woman admiring her for that. "Hey." Sam managed, wiggling a pink palm in greeting. The white-furred girl was happy to know her scent carried that of Casa. Anyone could have mistaken her for a spy. An infiltrator. An unwanted intruder.

Steady hands gripped the solid branches as she swung herself out of the tree. She marveled at the height of the adolescent, even for a wolf--Sam wasn't very tall. "So, I'm Sam..." The awkward introduction was given a small smile, yet inside she was still experiencing conflict. Maybe Rain had secretly found another woman, lost interest in the petite woman he called his mate. An extra, someone to use and suddenly push away. She couldn't help it, a single year fell from an aquamarine eye, moving several paces away from the other "I'm sorry--I-I have a lot going on..." The remainder of the tear was brushed away, pushed with a soft pink-padded finger. A laugh was given, with a burst of fool's courage. "Things have just been a bit crazy." Feet swished in the ground, softly stirring up the loose dirt. "What do you guys do here? I mean--I can't fight. I heal, do you think they have that?" Long grey ears pulled back curiously, holding herself straight before the other. The furs she had held lay in a sad heap at the base of the tree, useless for the time being.

Image courtesy of beyzayildirim77

<style>
.GR2_Sama p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Sama b {font-family:verdana; color:#f9b43c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Sama {background-color:#9f4637;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d7a88c;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... ABLE10.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #f9b43c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Sama .name {text-align:Left; font-familyTonguearisienne; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:45px;}
.GR2_Sama .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#e8ce84; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread