Ain't no thang!
[html]

out of character stuffs

The submission was reassuring, lending strength to Tharin's actions. He wasn't sure how he could hold back if she'd fought him, needing to put her in her place, even with the knowledge that it was the scent causing her boldness. Fayne tumbled a little at his movement back, almost causing Tharin to jolt up and make sure she was alright. He managed to remain sitting, Fayne recovering on her own. Relieved he watched her take her own seat, deep pleading eyes on him.

The guilt in her voice drove him to near madness, tail wagging behind him. Fayne...we're not mates. Your scent...it's driving me crazy. I can't though. I just can't. Apologetically he dipped his head down, tail coming to a stand still. He just hoped she'd understand. It wasn't the way things were meant to be. If he was someone less sensitive to the needs of the pack he would have jumped her easily, but the pack did weigh on his mind, and he was aware of the problems it could cause.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread