Ain't no thang!
[html]
OOC: Aww, sad puppy. / +000

Fayne froze at Tharin's question. She had come here because she knew it made male's act strange. She knew that may be disrespectful to Zalen and Titania who was also radiating with the smell. She had been given more than a hunch about the properties of this smell. When she was a rogue, it had brought nothing but danger. But here, all it was bringing was joy. An unimaginable bliss that was so strong, undeniable, and lovely. It also brought desires which she had previously kept tucked away and they were intensified. But, that wasn't an issue to her. She wanted to give in to the scent and let it drive it. The smell was bliss, what wrong could come from listening to it? That was all she was aware of on her end. She was becoming more confused by the moment. After a couple moments of thought, she spoke. Her voice told of the confusion and surprise his question arose. "I...I chose to stay here because this scent causes strange things to happen. I wasn't sure what it would bring. So, I stayed here out of respect for our Alphas and our pack. But, it hasn't brought anything harmful to us..so I feel no need to deny it."

Fayne sensed the tenseness her touch brought to Tharin. She froze again, starting to sense that something was indeed wrong about what she was doing. It wasn't wrong to her, but to him. Tharin spoke again bringing surprise into her eyes. She drew her head back to look at him, puzzled. Was that the reason the scent was here? So that she could bear puppies? That was really all there was too it. A bright smile shone on her face after several moments of comprehension. Her tail picked up behind her, she was happy. Now, she could be a mother. What was so wrong about that? Then, she looked at Tharin. His eyes were full of worry and want. She was still smiling, happiness in her eyes. But, Tharin wasn't happy about this, not like her. He didn't want this, which saddened the she-wolf. There was something more complex behind the brilliant feelings the scent brought. "That's not a bad thing, I can be a mother. But, you aren't ready for that are you. Why not?" Everything felt right, so what was so wrong? Everything she'd always wanted was right in front of her, but Tharin was stopping it from happening. Her head lowered as she gazed up at him.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread