Ain't no thang!
[html]
OOC: Haha, okay. :3 / +000

Now that she understood why she was feeling the way she was, that atmosphere seemed to shift. She still felt like moving closer to Tharin, licking him, nuzzling him, and doing what her body was telling her to do. But, now she felt like it was wrong. This whole time he'd been trying so hard to keep away and she'd only made it difficult for him by listening to the scent. She was beginning to feel silly for the way she acted which only increased her nervousness. Her head lowered even more as she waited, plush tail coming to a halt. The growl he let loose was an extremely attractive sound which brightened her demeanor. Head came up slightly and ears perked. It was a deep, expressive, and lustful sound. She couldn't help but let her tail swish slightly, it was unavoidable. A whine spilled from her lips as he spoke. Even if he wasn't talking about her specifically, she still felt content knowing his answer. "Me too." She gave a slight smile.

Now what? Were they to stand here with this awkward air between them. It was horrible. She felt like a complete fool. Too naive to even realize what her own body was telling her. She didn't even want to think of what Tharin must think of her. She lowered her head again another restless whine escaped her maw. Her legs were almost quivering underneath her, wanting nothing more than to carry her forward to pursue the handsome wolf before her. "I'm sorry Tharin. If I had known, I wouldn't have pushed you so hard. I'm an idiot." She kept herself planted there unsure of how to act now. She just wanted to run as far as she could and deplete her energy, then fall into a sleep and forget about today and what a fool she'd been.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread