Ain't no thang!
[html]
Fayne
In my field of paper flowers, and candy clouds of lullaby
I lie inside myself for hours, and watch my purple sky fly over me
OOC Junk

Word Count :: 000

Her challenge was accepted! Tharin growled and jumped after her through the water growling the whole way there. She let her own snarls mix into a vicious melody as he came at her. The small wet female reared upon impact pushing at the larger male with slender legs and paws. His jaws came in to grab at her scruff and her own jaws jutted forward to do the same thing. They two locked in battle, water flinging every direction as the two wolves collided with each other. Fayne shook her head, growling and tugging trying to hold her ground. Her tail tail shook furiously behind her exhilarated by their play battle. As she stood on hind legs shaking the water free from her coat, the heat scent began to return and with it the feeling that she needed and wanted Tharin. His body was pressed against her, teeth tugging at her scruff. It was hard to push the thoughts away with him so close.

Pulling away the best she could, she dipped herself back down into the water with a drawn out whine. Her ears flicked back, embarrassed by what had happened prior to their water battles once again. She shook away the the warmth of blush on her face with a battle roar to Tharin, trying her best to not let the heat take control of her. Maybe it was just best he leave until the heat was gone and then they could play untainted by the desires the heat brought. Fayne held herself under the water's surface, head above simply looking at him with a smile on her face. It was fun while it lasted. She lapped up the refreshing water from the stream as she sat, what would they do now? "That was fun." She chuckled. "You win. You're too big and strong for me to take you on."

Image courtesy of gettyimages

<style>
.faynecroll { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ILf3E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:20px 0px 10px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.faynecroll b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.faynecroll p {text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.faynecroll p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.faynecroll .name { font-size:40px; font-family: 'Berkshire Swash', cursive; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#c53b31 2px 2px 1px; }
.faynecroll .text {text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 15px 0px; }
.faynecrollTop {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 190px; line-height:100%; background-color:#c53b31; width:310px; }
.faynecrollInput {padding:10px; width:305px; height:240px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;}
.faynecroll-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread