Ain't no thang!
[html]
Fayne
In my field of paper flowers, and candy clouds of lullaby
I lie inside myself for hours, and watch my purple sky fly over me
Thank you. Nat is a boss.

Word Count :: 000

Their movements were in sync with eachother, both of them breaking away before being captured by the tantalizing scent. She kept herself under the surface to preven the awkward air from forming. It wasn't so bad anymore though. Their play battle had relieved her embarrassment. Good thing Tharin was a close friend, or it may not have played out the same. His laugh soothed her further, another chuckle escaping her maw. She was thankful for him and would have hated herself if today had gotten out of hand and ruined them. The adoration for him was evident in her bright eyes. Tharin left the stream, but she stayed where she was. If they got close like that again she didn't know if she'd be able to hold herself back and she knew Tharin's resistance was wavering as well. The water wolf shifted so she was facing him, dipping her head into the stream to cool off again. She nodded excitedly, of course she was going to train. "Yes! I need to get started as soon as I can. I haven't been giving this wound much time to heal though. I've been running a lot trying to drain the energy the scent gives me."

She didn't think she'd have a problem with that today. The mental and physical battles she's raged with herself and Tharin today were enough to exhaust her. She'd also completely forgot about the wound which was still sore and healing. "Didn't you say you know some stuff about fighting?" Maybe they could get started as soon as the heat retreated. It would be impossible for them to get any work done when it was here. It would also help her with her border situation. Still, it took her several minutes to make that last step across the border and into open land constantly on guard for Amy.

Image courtesy of gettyimages

<style>
.faynecroll { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ILf3E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:20px 0px 10px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.faynecroll b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.faynecroll p {text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.faynecroll p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.faynecroll .name { font-size:40px; font-family: 'Berkshire Swash', cursive; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#c53b31 2px 2px 1px; }
.faynecroll .text {text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 15px 0px; }
.faynecrollTop {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 190px; line-height:100%; background-color:#c53b31; width:310px; }
.faynecrollInput {padding:10px; width:305px; height:240px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;}
.faynecroll-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread