Ain't no thang!
[html]

out of character stuffs

Tharin's tail wagged, listening to her enthusiasm. That's good. I do some of that myself, lapping the borders in the morning. It helped keep him strong and quick, perfect for dealing with opponents. It helped with his hunting as well, something that Tharin was enjoying. He'd been a good hunter before, but the added speed was really picking him up, kills coming down with a newfound ease to it.

He nodded his head, remembering the promise that he'd made. Yes, I do know some things. Perhaps after this ends we could train together. That would be better than the awkwardness of trying to train her when he was struggling to think beyond his wish to mount her, and how wrong that was.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread