Ain't no thang!
[html]
Fayne
In my field of paper flowers, and candy clouds of lullaby
I lie inside myself for hours, and watch my purple sky fly over me
OOC Junk

Word Count :: 000

Fayne had always enjoyed running. It was one thing she was good at. Her lean figure and small frame added to her speed and she was agile. If only she could use the speed for something other than simply running, like hunting. Maybe once she got some tips about fighting she would be able to hunt a little bit better. She still wanted to hold Tharin up on the offer to go hunt together one time. It would definitely help her become a little better seeing someone so skilled in action. Ember bordered ears flicked back at the thought. She really needed to start training so she wasn't so useless. What use was she to her family right now?

Fayne raised out of the water a little and she nodded her head fiercely at the idea of starting after this heat was gone. "Yes. I'm sure it will go away soon and we can get started." She turned her head away from him for a moment before looking back. It was kind of silly that she was sitting in the water talking to Tharin while he was on the shore. But it was the only way that they could speak without being distracted by the scent. Fayne waded closer to the shore before chuckling as a shiver ran through her body, it was getting a bit cold with the enveloping her thin body. "Um. It's getting cold in here and If I come out the scent will come back...maybe we should part ways for today. I'll come to you as soon as it leaves so we can get started." She had her head lowered in an awkward fashion. She didn't want him to leave. If she had it her way they would play in the meadow until neither on of them could stand. But, that was just a fantasy brought on by the scent.

Image courtesy of gettyimages

<style>
.faynecroll { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ILf3E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:20px 0px 10px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.faynecroll b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.faynecroll p {text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.faynecroll p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.faynecroll .name { font-size:40px; font-family: 'Berkshire Swash', cursive; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#c53b31 2px 2px 1px; }
.faynecroll .text {text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 15px 0px; }
.faynecrollTop {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 190px; line-height:100%; background-color:#c53b31; width:310px; }
.faynecrollInput {padding:10px; width:305px; height:240px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;}
.faynecroll-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread